If there's one thing that we love as much as bright colours - it's feeling snuggly!
This cream windproof hooded sherpa jacket is made of all recycled materials and has a mesh lining to make it suitable for outerwear.
Giant multi-coloured embroidered 'OPTIMIST' emblem on the chest, it's snuggly, its a statement and it's ready to come on your adventures.
Please note the price of this garment reflects that is has been made for outerwear use, and that it is made of 100% recycled materials, ethically and sustainably.
- MAIN: SHERPA, 100% POLYESTER - RECYCLED, FABRIC WASHED, 350 G/M²
- LINING: MESH, 100% POLYESTER - RECYCLED, 75 G/M²
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords and metal eyelets
- Kangaroo pocket
- Mesh body lining, taffeta sleeve lining
XS - 6/8
S - 8/10
M - 12
L - 14
XL - 16
2XL - 18 /20
3XL - 20/22